Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday girl

Sunday night blues, a common ailment for those who have to return to uni or work after a heavy and hedonistic weekend. While I have nothing to do tomorrow I have a severe case of the blues, this weekend was ace fun and stretching ahead of me is another week of seemingly endless days and fruitless attempts to secure employment.
I am always sad to leave Aberdeen and my old flatmates, highlights of this weekend included yummy cocktails, delicious food and singing kid’s songs in a nightclub. Good times spent with great people.
I also ventured out in a pair of nude coloured jodhpur style leggings from H and M which I couldn’t resist due to the faux leather patches on the thighs. The jury is still out on them however as in certain lights I appeared trouserless. Not a good look. I still love caramel and nude tones though and there is a pair of buttery suede shorts from Topshop which I NEED in my life.
Thankfully my Sabbath day depression has been somewhat soothed by a roast chicken dinner and an extra episode of the X Factor. I suppose things could be worse...


Yummy Cocktails were courtesy of Rumour, a pop-up bar in Aberdeen. So good!



Love these shorts in every colour, Can't decide: Khaki or Beige?

No comments:

Post a Comment