Tuesday 4 January 2011

2011

I cannot believe it is 2011, I still remember the Millennium like it was yesterday. For your information I was wearing a tight cloud print and pink rose dress, a mauve mohair Miss Selfridge shrug, some Ellesse trainers and approximately four hundred butterfly clasps as the clock struck midnight on the 1st January 2000-how truly shocking. Anyway this is pretty much the obligatory new year post where I claim to be a better blogger in 2011, list my other resolutions and thank everybody for reading this blog. I say that flippantly but I am truly grateful to everybody who has chosen to read the words I have haphazardly thrown together the last few months, some of you I know well and some of you are strangers but thank you for all your kind words and encouragement.

I am hopeful that 2011 will be a great year, for me and for all of you. I intend to stay positive, keep writing this blog and who knows what else. Benicassim 2011 is definitely calling my name. Above all I want to be healthy and happy.

Happy New Year everybody!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment