Thursday 23 June 2011


Dress, American Apparel
Necklace, H&M
Boots, ASOS



I finally got to wear the ASOS boots albeit only in my house! This American Apparel dresses is one of my all time favourites, I had to bring in back from the brink of destruction after a fall on to a sticky dance floor; hours of soaking later and after a very gentle cycle in the washing machine, during which I prayed for the safety of the fringing, and it is back in wearable condition. I got this necklace the other day in H&M, I absolutely love turquoise and have a turquoise ring that I never take off. The necklace was a bargain at only £7.99, I think it looks much more expensive than that and it looks really lovely with my summer buys as well as with casual tops for work. Now I just need it to stop raining so I can wear my beautiful boots outside!

Xx

6 comments:

  1. I got the same necklace from H&M. I agree, it looks much more expensive than it actually is, I love it! I am also a big fan of turquoise!
    Oh, and the dress is amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your blog- you're stunning :) x

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you got that necklace from H&M - you're right about it looking FARRRR more expensive!

    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you look nothing like that waif-ish troll Olivia Palermo! You are far more beautiful as is your style!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh great look!
    love the dress and boots
    stunning
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete