Monday 20 June 2011

Holiday Shop



Kaftan and Orange Tunic, both H&M
Shorts, Topshop
Sandals, Schuh

I know my holiday excitement is probably getting rather tedious but I genuinely CANNOT WAIT for Benicassim. It occupies my mind at all times; what will I wear, what bands will I see, will I get a tan? I had a day off from work today and when I found myself welling up at Promzillas I decided it was time I got out of the house and go on a bikini hunt. I didn't find a bikini however did pick up the above beauties and I am definitely convinced they will be valuable assets for my Spanish festival wardrobe. The fluorescent orange dress, although reminiscent of a traffic worker's vest is actually lovely on and will be perfect for throwing on for the hungover trek to the beach. The kaftan caught my eye because of the fringing, I love fringing, plus I thought it would work for during the day or at night with a nice sandal. Speaking of sandals, these bad boys are from Schuh and speaking from past experience (I previously had them in black) are the comfiest gladiator sandals I have ever owned. If like me you don't like anything that goes between your toes, or like me have had a bad experience with the habitually cool Havianas then these are definitely for you. And they look good and go with everything! Finally these cotton tie-dye shorts were in the Topshop sale and for £5 I simply couldn't resist. I need to calm down with my buying soon though or I may have trouble fitting it all in my case, or tent for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment