Tuesday 15 November 2011

#TodayImWearing Round-Up 4


1. t-shirt and OLD high-waisted jeans-topshop, converse-schuh
2. blouse-zara, jeans-topshop
3. jacket-topshop, sequin top-vintage, utility trousers-next, boots-schuh
4. coat-vintage, beaded jumper, jeans-topshop
5. jacket-topshop, spotted dress (worn as top)-h&m, skater skirt-topshop
6. glasses-ray-ban

So here's a cheeky wee round up of what I was wearing this week: as you can see I got new glasses and despite looking like an extra from The Only Way is Dalston in my scenester spectacles I can assure you that the lenses are prescription and anybody who knows me will vouch that I am blind as a bat! I love Ray-Ban Clubmaster sunglasses with their chunky plastic top and wire bottom so I decided they would be the perfect style to have as my regular glasses. I couldn't decide between black or tortoiseshell but in the end I opted for the black so will have to buy the sunglasses in tortoiseshell for next summer! God summer seems so far away...UGH. Anyway that's quite enough self indulgent rambling from me, I've got this week's scandalous episode of Made in Chelsea to catch up on.

Xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the glasses! I am blind as a bat too, and wish I had the budget for prescription spectacles in every shape and colour...

    ReplyDelete