1. coat-vintage, velvet tunic-vintage, leather shorts-topshop
2. jumper-topshop, jeans-uniqlo
3. jacket-topshop, dress-asos
4. jacket, sweatshirt-topshop, utility trousers-next
5. jacket-topshop, ombred jumper-h&m, diamante studded shorts-topshop
6. lace shirt-primark, nude oversized vest-american apparel, jeans-topshop
I can't believe I'm on my 5th #TodayImWearing round-up, it doesn't seem like that long ago I was tentatively trying it out on Twitter. I've found the whole thing to be quite helpful as it means I have made more of an effort to mix up what I wear everyday. I have a tendency to get into a bit of a style rut and wear the same three items every second day: I admit that a few things have snuck in once or twice (in the case of my fur collared Topshop jacket, approximately 100 times) but I have made a conscience effort to fully showcase my wardrobe. The downside to it all? I keep buying new stuff! Oh well.