Tuesday 25 October 2011

crisp and white

Oddly enough the title of this post does not refer to snow, Britain's most feared weather type. No, in fact, what it is in reference to is my current quest to find the perfect white shirt.

During my formative years I found white shirts to be the bain of my existence: finding a school shirt that fit over my relatively full bosom but didn't look like it belonged to my dad was virtually impossible. These shirts were thin and ill-fitting constantly showing off my brightly coloured lacy La Senza bras. Ghastly.

The white shirt I long for now is a far cry from that so detested by my younger self. I want something clean and classic, not fitted but not manly. Feminine with an androgynous twist. Ideally I also want it to have cowboy style collar tips. Is that really to much to ask?
1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment