Friday 27 May 2011

polaroid app on my iphone...being a dickhead's cool


OK so I recently got an iPhone and I am totally obsessed, it is without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me; long bus journeys are no longer tedious, I have the ability to be a prolific social networker and I can buy clothes in my lunch break. Perfect. I am ashamed to admit that I am a total app wanker and recently purchased two applications that help create massively hipster-esque, 'arty' photos like the one above. The main focus of this photo, apart from my embarrassing Victoria Beckham pout is supposed to be this ace silver necklace (£16) from Topshop. It was a complete impulse buy last weekend when I was struggling to find something for a night out and my wages were burning a hole in my pocket but I have actually worn it pretty much every day since. It's chunky and summery and jazzes up a plain top, of which I am quite the fan! My ASOS boots also arrived this week and from strutting around in my house I have discovered that they are really high (I stand at a gigantic 6'2 in them) and that they aren't all that comfortable. I do still love them though so be prepared for a future post about my broken ankles!

Xx

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pick, I think its definatel arty! necklace is immence it totally rocks I seriously need to invest in a statement necklace. Ooooh you must post a pic of your new boots xx :o)

    ReplyDelete